Deep Woods Cottage
Located next door to the Garden Path cottage, just south of the Main Inn, this 770 sq ft family friendly cottage is also pet friendly and can sleep four guests. Featuring vaulted ceilings with additional loft space housing two full sized beds makes this a comfy getaway. Nestled in the trees with easterly facing views so guests can enjoy lovely forested and sunrise views from their private deck and enjoy their own outdoor electric grill. This cottage features a 65” flat screen Smart TV and a spacious seating area with a couch and lounge chair centered around an in-room fireplace. Guests can enjoy the peaceful seclusion of their private cottage and deck space or take a short walk to the Main Inn and visit the Great Room, community decks, or the Tower for 360 degree views of the property and surrounding areas.
All of our cottages include an extensive list of high-end amenities chosen specifically to create a luxurious experience themed by relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Easterly facing for sunrise views
- Efficiency kitchen featuring a convection microwave, 2 burner stove top, refrigerator, microwave, dishware, dishwasher, and dining table.
- Expansive walk-in shower with a rain head, body jets, and hand held wand
- Flat-screen Smart TV with Fire edition
- Free parking
- High end toiletries
- In-room fireplace
- In-room Keurig coffee maker
- King sized beds with new pillow top mattresses and King sized pillows
- Loft with two additional full sized beds
- New luxurious linens
- Outdoor electric grill
- Pet friendly
- Private deck access
- Shenandoah Valley views
- Sleep by Comphy plush robes
- SuitePad guest service tablets, bringing everything the Iris Inn has to offer right to your fingertips