Hawks Nest Cottage
Located just north of the Main Inn and right above the Bear Den cottage, this cottage features vaulted ceilings, a 65” flat screen Smart TV, and a spacious seating area with a couch and lounge chair centered around an in-room fireplace. With views to the east and west, guests can enjoy views of the surrounding forest and also catch the sunsets throughout their stay. Guests can enjoy the peaceful seclusion of their lovely cottage and private deck with a personal outdoor hot tub. Take a short walk to the Main Inn and visit the open lobby and mezzanine for cocktails or join us in the dining room for dinner. The Main Inn offers community decks, a tower for 360-degree views of the property and surrounding areas. Our beautiful green space with a gas fire pit or wood-burning fire pit is the best place for stargazing and evening sunsets!
All of our cottages include an extensive list of high-end amenities chosen specifically to create a luxurious experience themed by relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Efficiency kitchen featuring a convection microwave, 2 burner stove top, refrigerator, microwave, dishware, dishwasher, and dining table.
- Expansive walk-in shower with a rain head, body jets, and hand held wand
- Flat-screen Smart TV with Fire edition
- Free parking
- High end toiletries
- In-room fireplace
- In-room Keurig coffee maker
- King sized beds with new pillow top mattresses and King sized pillows
- New luxurious linens
- Outdoor electric grill
- Private deck access
- Private hot-tub
- Shenandoah Valley views
- Sleep by Comphy plush robes
- SuitePad guest service tablets, bringing everything the Iris Inn has to offer right to your fingertips
- The Hawks Nest Cottage is a couples only cottage and is not pet friendly
- Westerly facing for sunset views