LODGING POLICIES & RATES
As you plan your stay at the Iris Inn, please take a moment to review our policies.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional guests are $95.00 per person per night. 11.3% tax is added to each rate.
A two-night minimum stay is required. Three-night minimum on holidays.
Please call us with any questions at 540-943-1991.
We accept all major credit cards.
We accept business checks with a minimum advance of 10 business days.
All reservations require full payment in advance.
Reservations made on Booking.com are non-refundable.
Changes or cancelations to reservations made with all Online Booking Agencies (Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BedandBreakfast.com, etc) must be made with the agency where the reservation was made.
Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of a scheduled arrival will be refunded, less a 10% handling fee, or fully exchanged (100%) for a gift certificate to be used at a future date.
Reservations cancelled 6 days or less will be refunded if we are able to re-book your room for another guest in the full amount, less a 10% handling fee. Any nights that are not re-booked will be nonrefundable.
All cancellations must be made by phone to be valid. Reservations made with an Iris Inn Gift Certificate will be refunded in the same form. All credit card refunds must be made to the same card used to book the reservation. The Iris Inn does not offer refunds for early check outs.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
A Breath of Fresh Air: The Iris Inn Smoke-Free Policy
The Iris Inn owner and associates are committed to providing a smoke-free environment and is proud to provide this for our guests and teammates.
The 100% smoke-free policy has been in effect since we experienced a significant fire on the property and has received praise from guests, as we remain committed to achieving a smoke-free environment. Our policy does not allow for smoking anywhere on the property.
We look forward to welcoming you — so you can experience the clear difference that the Iris Inn offers. Should you choose to ignore our policy, we will impose a smoking penalty fee and will charge your card a minimum cleaning and damage fee of $250.00. Thank you!
- The Iris Inn property is 100% smoke and vaping free.
- The Iris Inn is a romantic couples getaway. Our accommodations are not designed with small children in mind. In consideration of other guests, we do not allow children under 10 years of age, infants, or toddlers at the inn. Children 10 years of age and older are charged as adults and are subject to room occupancy limits. Children are welcome in our two family friendly cottages, Deep Woods Cottage and Garden Path Cottage.
- The Iris Inn is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items. Should any guests lose personal belongings, if recovered, the item will be recorded as ‘found’. The Iris Inn will make a reasonable effort to contact the guest if an item is left in the Inn's guest room after the guest has checked-out which will be placed in our Lost & Found safety box. We will ship items back at the owner’s expense. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within thirty (30) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.
- Guests agree to be responsible and reimburse the Iris Inn for any damage done by the client or client's guest to the property.
- The Iris Inn will not assume responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles in the Inn before, during, or after your stay.
- Iris Inn office hours are 8:00am-8:00pm. After hours Inn related emergency service is available by phone 540-943-1991. Please call 911 for all life-threatening emergencies.
- Room Refresh: Please contact the innkeeper on duty by calling the office at 540-943-1991 between 8am-7pm to schedule your complimentary room refresh. You can also schedule your daily room refresh by using the in-room SuitePad located on your nightstand by your bed. Room refreshes are available upon request only from 11am to 1pm. Your room refresh will include making your bed if it is free of your personal belongings, trash removal, changing out the towels, restocking the coffee pods, and washing and drying any dirty dishes. We do not enter your room unless you request it.
- Visitors: The Iris Inn property is for registered guests only. We ask that you do not entertain visitors on the Iris inn property while you are our guests. We strive to offer all of our registered guests a 5 Star Experience while maintaining a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere throughout the property. If you have a visitor that wants to meet you at the Iris Inn or pick you up or drop you off, please have them register with the Innkeeper on duty. All visitors must depart the property no later than 8pm.
Families traveling with pets will now find the Iris Inn a welcome addition to their travel itinerary. Iris Inn welcomes guests with pets under the following parameters:
- Pets are permitted in two designated pet-friendly cottages, Deep Woods Cottage and Garden Path Cottage for a $95.00 non-refundable pet fee per pet per night. The pet fee includes deep-cleaning of each cottage prior to the next guest's arrival.
- Acceptable pets ONLY include dogs. A maximum of two dogs per cottage are allowed. Animals of any other species are not permitted on property.
- Iris Inn welcomes Service Animals at any time. In this case the pet fee does not apply.
- Amenities provided for your pet include dog towels, dog blankets and treats.
- Proper clean-up and disposal of pet waste is required. Pets are not permitted in the main building or any other cabin or cottage.
- When outdoors, pets must be on a leash, in a carrier or held in arms.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in a cottage at any time, unless kept in a travel carrier or cage.
- Pet owners are responsible for any additional cleaning fees or damages to the Iris Inn property.
- Iris Inn reserves the right to remove any pet for improper behavior, including, but not limited to, excessive barking, biting, evidence of disease or urination or defecation in public areas.
Protecting your privacy is our goal. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site, however, selling your personally identifiable information is strictly against our policy.
To ensure the safety of your payment information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. SSL is the industry standard for secure commerce transactions. All personal payment information is encrypted to it from being read over the internet.