Lodging Policies & Rates
We look forward to your stay with us at The Iris Inn, conveniently located near Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Before your stay, please take the time to review our policies.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional persons are $60.00 per person per night.
- All rates are plus 11.3% tax.
- Rates include a full breakfast for inn, cabin, and cottage guests. We appreciate 48 hours advance notice to accommodate special dietary needs.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends and holidays. Special circumstances may open some availability. Please call us direct 540-943-199.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Business checks accepted with a 10 business day minimum advance.
- Full payment in advance required for all reservations.
- Reservations can be cancelled or changed seven days prior to check in. A refund, minus a $50.00 cancellation fee, will be credited to the card used for the reservation.
- Reservations cancelled with less than seven days’ notice will receive a refund, minus a $50.00 cancellation fee, if all nights can be re-booked. Any nights not re-booked are not refunded. All cancellations must be received by telephone to be valid.
- Reservations made with a Third Party Gift Card or Certificate will be refunded in the form of an Iris Inn & Cabins Gift Certificate. It is not possible to refund a Third Party Gift Card, and there are no cash refunds.
Check In/Check Out
- Check-in is: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. We will do our best to accommodate later check-in times if requested.
- Check out by 11:00 AM. Late check-out is subject to room availability.
- Late check out must be pre-approved by staff. The Iris Inn reserves the right to charge 100% room rate surcharge for late checkouts that have not been approved.
- The Iris Inn property is completely smoke-free. This includes vaping.
- Dogs are welcome in the Deep Woods Cottage and the Garden Path Cottage. Pet fees are $50.00/day/pet. All other rooms, cottages and cabins are pet free.
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome in the inn or selected cottages. Cabins are for adult couples only with babies under the age of 1 year old.
- Office hours are between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM
- After hours emergency service is available by phone 540-943-1991.
- When making your reservations, be aware the Duck Room is handicap accessible.
- Protecting your privacy is our goal. Although we may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. Selling your personally identifiable information is strictly against our policy.
- Safety of your payment information is our primary concern. That is why we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. SSL is the industry standard for secure commerce transaction. Encryption of all personal information prevents it from being read over the internet.