The season of spring seems to go hand-in-hand with arts and crafts festivals, doesnâ€™t it? Maybe thereâ€™s something about the emerging warmth that sparks creativity, or maybe itâ€™s humanityâ€™s reflection of natureâ€™s originality. Whatever the case may be, we love local festivals, so weâ€™re definitely looking forward to the 37th Annual Crozet Spring Arts and Crafts Festival on May 13-14, 2017, just down the road in Crozet, Virginia.
– The event will feature over 100 fine art and craft exhibitors and will take place at Claudius Crozet Park.
– There will be Virginia wine and beer tastings, so make sure you have your ID on hand!
– Youâ€™ll have your own festival soundtrack as live music plays throughout the event
– Admission for adults is $7, and parking is FREE
– The festival is a Certified Green event, striving to â€śminimalize its environmental impact.â€ť
– The event is non-profit, with proceeds going towards Claudius Crozet Park.
– Crozet, VA is only 20 minutes from Charlottesville and only 20 minutes from the Iris Inn, so itâ€™s the perfect distance for a day-trip! After a night at the Inn and a hearty breakfast to fuel your day, head to the festival and then on into Charlottesville for an evening of downtown shopping and eating.
– The festival also happens to be taking place on Motherâ€™s Day Weekend, so itâ€™s the perfect chance to treat your mom to a Virginia getaway or to pick up a beautifully unique piece of artwork as a gift.
We look forward to seeing you for your arts and craft festival vacation! Click here to book your Iris Inn room, cottage, or cabin!