“What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen each other in all labour, to minister to each other in all sorrow, to share with each other in all gladness, to be one with each other in the silent unspoken memories?” — George EliotThere is no place quite like a B&B to spark romance and rekindle the love and affection. What makes the Iris Inn such a romantic place for a Valentine’s Day getaway? Continue reading to find out more:
- The location. We are nestled in the forest, encircled and shaded by mountains. It is a woodland setting befitting any fairytale romance.
- Our in-room massages. A good massage can increase your flexibility, ease your depression, increase your concentration, and strengthen your muscles. Not to mention, a couple’s massage is a wonderful way to relax with a loved one.
- Our hot tubs. What’s more romantic that watching the sun set while immersing yourself in the soothing bubbles of a hot tub? Each of our cabins has a hot tub on a screened in porch, giving you an ideal view.
- Our chocolate covered strawberries. Make your arrival extra special by requesting fresh, luscious strawberries, hand-dipped in rich chocolate.
- Our Specialty Cake for Two. Like the strawberries, you can request a cake to share with your sweetheart to make a fun getaway exceptional.
- The nearby romantic restaurants. Dine by candlelight at a fine restaurant in Charlottesville. Sip a cappuccino at a café in Staunton. Whatever you choose, you are sure to find a place with an atmosphere appropriate for two people in love.