We’ve been receiving some questions about our new cabins, and if you find yourself wondering the same things, hopefully you will find an answer below. If you have any other questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (540)-943-1991.
– Is breakfast included in the cabin rental rate? Yes, breakfast is included. Breakfast is served between 8 and 9:30.
– Is there a coffee maker, and if so, what kind? Yes, there is a Black and Decker 12 cup coffee maker.
– Are filters for the coffee maker provided? Yes.
– Can I cook in the cabin? Yes, there is a kitchen equipped with pots and pan, dishes, glasses and silverware. The oven is a microwave convection oven combination, with a two burner stove top.
– Can I use the hot tub in bad weather? Yes. The hot tub is on a screened in porch.
– Do I need to get a key to my cabin? No. Each cabin has a key pad on the door, and you will receive your key pad code before your stay.
– Do I need to check in/check out in the main building? No. You are free to park in the lower lot and go straight to and from your cabin.
– Are robes included in the cabins? No, however oversized spa towels are in each cabin.
– How do I turn on the fireplace? There is a switch to the left of the fireplace near the refrigerator that turns on the fireplace. Also, there is a light for the fireplace just above it to the left.
– What time is check in/check out? Check in is at 4pm, and check out is at 11am.
– How do control the heated floors in the bathroom? There is a panel to the left of the mirror that turns on and controls the temperature of the heated floors.