Located a short walk away from the Main Inn, facing west over the Shenandoah Valley, our Cabins offer guests the most popular and sought after Iris Inn experience our property has to offer. Built into the side of the mountain with beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows, our luxury cabins stand alone, surrounded by the natural beauty of our property.
Guests enjoy the privacy of their high-end, modern tree house cabin location and extensive amenities including screened-in decks with personal hot tubs, King sized beds, all-inclusive guest service tablets, and spa-like bathrooms with rain head showers and hand-held wands. Our cabins allow our guests to experience a secluded mountain retreat with easy access to the community features of the Great Room at the Main Inn. With everything you could ever need for an all-inclusive, high-end mountain retreat experience, the only thing missing is you. Book your unforgettable getaway today!
Our Cabins are couples only and are not pet friendly. Please call to inquire about cabin availability.
All of our cabins include an extensive list of high-end amenities chosen specifically to create a luxurious experience themed by relaxation and rejuvenation.
- King sized beds with new pillow top mattresses and King sized pillows
- New luxurious linens
- Sleep by Comphy plush robes
- High end toiletries
- SuitePad guest service tablets bringing everything the Iris Inn and surrounding areas have to offer right to your fingertips
- Flat screen Smart TV with Fire edition
- In-room fireplace
- Screened-in decks
- Shenandoah Valley views (Cabins 1,2 & 6 have a more tranquil forested view especially in the summer)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Expansive walk-in shower with rain head and hand-held wand
- Private hot tubs
- Full sized and stocked kitchens
- In-room Keurig coffee maker
- Heated bathroom floors
- Complimentary breakfast delivery service