A Time When You’re Encouraged to “Wine”
We all know that vacation doesn’t always mean a chance to relax and oftentimes; it just means more things to do. However, we here at the Iris Inn know what makes those days off just a little bit more enjoyable: WINE! We are offering a Wine Therapy Package for the price of $150 per couple (plus the cost of the Iris Inn room of your choice). This package includes a light dinner at Greenleaf Grill on the Friday evening of your arrival. On Saturday, enjoy breakfast, a gourmet lunch to take along to any of the 28 premier vineyards, and entrance to a wine festival with live music and even more wine tasting! This package is made complete not only by a final delectable Sunday breakfast at the inn, but also a complimentary “Virginia Wine in My Pocket” app for your phone. Book your room now.
Choose from these upcoming festivals. Check our blog for posts closer to the event date.
- May 10, 2014: Wine Festival at Monticello: Wonderful wine on the West Lawn of Monticello, a heap of history, and a splendor of spring.
- June 14, 2014: Veritas Starry Nights. A medley of Motown music, a delicious dinner, and an affluence of wonderful wine.
- June 28, 2014: Shenandoah Valley Wine and Jazz Festival at the Frontier Culture Museum. A wellspring of wine, some jazzy jubilation, and a healthy helping of history.
- July 12, 2014: Veritas Starry Nights. In case you missed Round One of this event, here’s another opportunity for you to go and enjoy Beatles music!
- August 9, 2014: Veritas Starry Nights. And if you missed Round One and Round Two of this event, here’s one more chance for you to attend and enjoy live music!
- September 13, 2014: Veritas Starry Nights. The last chance to experience the outdoor event of the summer-this time with live Bluegrass music.
Wine Therapy at the Iris Inn: Book your weekend today. Choose your room, and then add the Wine Therapy Package. We will take care of the rest!