Make it a Long Weekend at the Iris Inn and save BIG
Stay 3 Nights and save 25% on the 3rd night.
Stay 4 Nights and save 50% on the 4th night.
Carpool and Save at the Iris Inn
Two or more couples traveling in one vehicle can save 10% per room. Two rooms with two night minimum stay required.
It's GREAT to be GREEN at the Iris Inn
Show us your "hybrid" vehicle when you arrive and receive a 5% discount - just our way of supporting your GREEN efforts
A Time When You're Encouraged to "Wine"
We all know that vacation doesn't always mean a chance to relax and oftentimes, it just means more times to do. However, we here at the Iris Inn know what makes those days off just a little bit more enjoyable: WINE! We are now offering a Wine Therapy package for the incredibly reasonable price of $150 per couple (plus the cost of the Iris Inn room of your choice). This package includes a light dinner on the Friday evening of your arrival, at Greenleaf Grill. Next comes the Saturday events: breakfast, a gourmet lunch to take along to any of the 28 premier vineyards, and then entrance the a wine festival, along with live music and EVEN MORE WINE TASTING. This package is made complete not only by a final delectable Sunday breakfast at the Inn, but also a complementary "Virginia Wine in My Pocket" app for your phone. Book your room now.
Choose from these upcoming festivals. Check our blog for posts closer to the event date.
1. 3rd Saturday of May: Ash Lawn-Highland Wine Festival. Fun festivities of food, frolicking, and free wine glass souvenirs.
2. 4th Saturday of May: Festival of Wines at Wintergreen. Indulge in dinner and delectable drinks while enjoying some jovial jazz.
3. 2nd Saturday of June: Veritas Starry Nights. A medley of Motown music, a delicious dinner, and an affluence of wonderful wine.
4. 4th Saturday of June: Shenandoah Valley Wine and Jazz Festival at the Frontier Culture Museum. A wellspring of wine, some jazzy jubilation, and a healthy helping of history.
5. 2nd Saturday of July: Veritas Starry Nights. In case you missed Round One of this event, here's another opportunity for you to go and enjoy Beatles music!
6. 3rd Saturday of July: Andre Viette's Daylily and Wine Festival. Named one of July's top 20 events by Southeastern Tourism Society, this event offers floral and flag festivities and artsy attractions, and of course, wine tasting.
7. 2nd Saturday of August: Veritas Starry Nights. And if you missed Round One and Round Two of this event, here's one more chance for you to attend and enjoy live music!
8. 2nd Saturday in September: Veritas Starry Nights. The last chance to experience the outdoor event of the summer-this time with live Bluegrass music.
9. 1st Saturday in October: International Wine Festival in Wintergreen. Wine from around the world . . . throughout the day! Enjoy an afternoon of wine, jazz, light fare and the cool mountain air.
10. 2nd Saturday in October: River City Wine Festival and Fall Foliage Art Festival. A fall festival of foliage, feasting, fine art, and fantastic wine.
Wine Therapy at the Iris Inn: Book your weekend today. Choose your room, and then add the Wine Therapy Package. We will take care of the rest!