Lodging Policies & Rates
We look forward to your stay with us at The Iris Inn, conveniently located near Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Before your stay, please take the time to review our policies.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional persons are $30.00 per person per night.
- All rates are plus 11.3% tax.
- Rates include a full breakfast for inn, cabin, and cottage guests. We appreciate 24 hours advance notice to accommodate special dietary needs.
- A two-night or three-night minimum stay is required on weekends (i.e., Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday), and on holidays or during special events in the Inn and cottages. A two-night or three-night minimum stay is required on weekdays, weekends, holidays or special events in the cabins.
- Cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Full payment in advance required for all reservations.
- Reservations can be cancelled or changed seven days prior to check in. A refund, minus a $50.00 cancellation fee, will be credited to the card used for the reservation.
- Reservations cancelled with less than seven days’ notice will receive a refund, minus a $50.00 cancellation fee, if all nights can be re-booked. Any nights not re-booked are not refunded. All cancellations must be received by telephone to be valid.
Check In/Check Out
- Check-in is: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. We will do our best to accommodate later check-in times if requested.
- Check out by 11:00 AM.
- The Iris Inn property is completely smoke-free.
- Pet are welcome in the Deep Woods Cottage and the Garden Path Cottage. Pet fees are $30.00/day/pet. All other rooms, cottage and cabins are pet free.
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome in the inn or cottages. Cabins are for adult couples only.
- Please phone between 9am and 9pm
- One handicap accessible room is available upon request (Duck room).
- Protecting your privacy is our goal. Although we may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. Selling your personally identifiable information is strictly against our policy.
- Safety of your payment information is our primary concern. That is why we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. SSL is the industry standard for secure commerce transaction. Encryption of all personal information prevents it from being read over the internet.