We here at the Iris Inn know what makes those long days just a little bit more enjoyable: WINE! We are once again offering our ever popular Wine Therapy packages for price of $150 (plus the cost of the Iris Inn room of your choice). This package includes a light dinner on the Friday evening of your arrival, along with four desserts paired with four wines, all served on the Inn’s sunset deck. Next comes the Saturday events: breakfast, wine tasting at three premier vineyards, a gourmet lunch, and then a meal at the wine festival, along with live music and EVEN MORE WINE TASTING!!!! This package is made complete not only by a final delectable breakfast at the Inn, but also a complementary “Virginia Wine in My Pocket” app for your phone. Go ahead and book your room now.
And now, I present to you a list of upcoming festivals. Check our blog for posts closer to the event date, as they will list more details.
1. April 20-22 Virginia Fly Fishing and Wine Festival: A fine festival of fly fishing, feasting, and fantastic wine.
2. May 18-20 Ash Lawn-Highland Wine Festival: Fun festivities of food, frolicking, and free wine glass souvenirs.
2. June 8-10 Veritas Starry Nights: A medley of bluegrass music, a delicious dinner, and an affluence of wonderful wine.
3. July 6-8 Veritas Starry Nights: In case you missed Round One of this event, here’s another opportunity for you to go!
4. July 20-22 Andre Viette’s Daylily and Wine Festival: Named one of July’s top 20 events by Southeastern Tourism Society, this event offers floral and flag festivities and artsy attractions, and of course, wine tasting.
7. August 10-12 Veritas Starry Nights: And if you missed Round One and Round Two of this event, here’s one more chance for you to attend!
Wine Therapy at the Iris Inn: Book your weekend today. Choose your room, and then add the Wine Therapy Package. We will take care of the rest!